April 18, 2007

I Have Bifocals

Okay, I've officially joined the old geezer club. I now have bifocals. No, there isn't a line separating the two lenses -- they're much more sophisticated than that -- but it's noticeable to me. I get a slight buzz moving my head back and forth, especially watching the computer screen, and seeing it go all wavy when different areas of the lense move across the screen.

But hey, there's a bright side...they have cool magnetic snap on shades!

The picture at left is me in my new shades. The girl? I couldn't keep her off me after I picked them up. I gotta shake her loose before Megan gets home!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Movie Guys said...

Soon you'll be yelling at youngster to get off your lawn.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Mary B. said...

Wow, for a geezer you look surprisingly well preserved...Just wait until the time for trifocals come! :D

10:51 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

Whew! I'm glad you explained the woman clutching you. I was going to ask if you and Megan had gotten makeovers but then thought that Megan would never submit to hair extensions. Then I started to get confused.
You look nice though. When did your hair get so long?

2:35 PM  
Blogger typingelbow said...

Just think of how much easier the bifocals will make it for you to scope out women's, um... necklaces. If you get caught staring, now you can just say, "Oh, it's just my bifocals that make it look like I was oogling." They'll be much less likely to smack you. Wink.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home