September 04, 2007

Our 12th Anniversary in Mesa Verde

It's been awhile since my last post. I apologize. Things have been so busy, what with trying to finish my dissertation and all, I haven't had time to do much posting. This will be a very quick update.

My dissertation is on schedule to be completed this fall and defended. I just finished the first draft of my last, or second to last, chapter. I am in the middle of looking for and beginning to apply for jobs for 2008. These have been full-time jobs, to say the least. I have also found some time to work for the standardized patient program, bringing in a little supplemental income.

And, Megan and I celebrated our 12th this past Sunday, September 2nd. We went over the Labor Day weekend to Mesa Verde National Monument. I have put a slide show of pictures in this blog, but if you want a better look, at least through the lense of our crappy digital camera, you can click here to get to the page where they are stored.

Look for some posts coming up, hopefully not too long from now, where I'll tell you about my first Mayle family reunion, my discovery of my biological father's family, and other fantastic and fun things.

Here's the slide show...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary B. said...

Wow! Balcony House looks like it was fun to explore. I giggled when I saw that you all ate so well when you were camping. Indian cuisine looks like gourmet food when I remember eating Vienna Sausages on my camping trips. You guys are very classy when you camp out. :)

6:11 AM  
Blogger typingelbow said...

Gorgeous landscape and a happy couple. What more could you want for a 12th anniversary? I'm happy for you guys!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home